Friday, February 15, 2013

New Look!

Dear Reader,

My blog has just undergone a makeover! As you can see... New Tabs (for your convenience) total colour scheme change,  I changed my About Me description, and I have a signature now!

I will be offering advice about fashion, and beauty and Lyme Disease. I will be having a new tab, called Style: this will be about budget friendly fashion, and where different people shop!

As a blogger I would like to apologize for not holding up my end of the bargain. I did not post regularly, and I did not cover NY Fashion Week, also I didn't do Did I Pull it off. I deeply regret this and hope you accept my sincerest apologies.

From now on I promise to: post on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. If I will not be able to post on these days I will notify you ahead of time, and make up the post on a later date.  I will also Report on important fashion events, and follow up on any posts I make that need a follow up.

As a reader will you promise to: Let me know your opinion and feel free to state your opinion openly.

Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment