Friday, February 1, 2013

My Very First Post!

Dear Readers,

My name is Kate Virtue, I am a teenager- but don't let that fool you, I know style and believe me I'm not wearing what every other teenager in the world is wearing- No Thank you! Your probably wondering why my posts are during the day. If I'm a teenager I should be at school right? Well, I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and I am on IV antibiotics. I'm home schooled as of now. Don't let my disease fool you- I know fashion and I'm not about to let a little disease get in my way! Another thing about me:  love to shop. In fact, maybe I could do a little less of it! I also love to cook, and I will include recipes on my blog once in a while.

So basically my blog is a Fashion Blog with little hints of cooking and beauty tips. Once in a while I may include some incite and facts about Lyme Disease although not often (I wouldn't want to bore you with that!)

I'm a tough critic when it comes to fashion- and I want your feedback! I want to know if you like the outfits I'm posting, and I also want to know if you dislike the outfits I'm posting. There is no such thing as bad criticism when it comes to fashion. I have my own style and I have favorite brands- but I also have not so favorite brands. However I will never directly say on this blog that I dislike a brand. I will dislike collections and pieces of clothing but I will not dislike a brand publicly.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy posting! And remember criticism is something I want to hear- it will help me build a better blog.

Today's Fashion Topic: What is your go to piece of clothing? Why?

Until Next Time,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment